Thursday, October 4, 2007

Whats been going on??

I have not updated everyone on the happenings of the family, so i will give a rough update!!

Kelsey started her new pre-school with Ms. Kim. I had to work on the first day, bummer, so i dont have any pics. She likes it but asks occasionally about her old pre-school.
Jonathan has been walking since 10.5 months and will turn one year this saturday. He is everywhere and chases Kelsey around the house, literally. He has approx. 13 teeth. I say approx. because i cannot pry open his mouth, he bites. That was the last count. He says mama and dada, blows me kisses, gives hi fives and waves bye bye. I love my little boy. I am so blessed to have a prince and a princess!
Chris began his second rotation at an Urgent care. He is really enjoying it. I think he may have found his niche! I am counting down the days to graduation, 300 or so. It is so great to see him enjoying his rotations, he loves medicine. He is starting to think about where he will work, the options are limitless. He just has to decide what and where.
Me, well, working like a dog, with an occasional nurses strike here and there. Always taking pics and planning Jonathans first birthday party. Oh, and doing a partial remodel of the house. So, not much, right??
I am trying to be a better blogger, but i keep relapsing. I think it is time for blogger therapy, dont laugh, it probably exists!
Danielle

0 comments: